Friday, July 22, 2011

Plans for the Future

So we have had this kitchen thing going for a few days.  My life went into hiatus when I learned that our specialty stainless steel countertops would cost almost as much as the cabinets themselves.  I'm not ready to spend that much.  In the meantime, here is what's in the mix for my kitchen.

This is the much anticipated dishwasher which encompasses most of the reason for a kitchen remodel.  Afterall, you can't just put a dishwasher in without remodeling the whole kitchen...
 This is the lovely matching microwave which will now serve as my oven hood as well.  One thing that I will not miss is the film that somehow cakes on everything when you don't have the best oven hood.

This is the faucet - which I'm very excited for the height as well as the extendable faucet head.  No more carting large items that need washed out to the laundry room!


Next you have the beautiful soap dispenser that will also remove clutter from the counter.  Have you heard - I hate clutter?


This is a sneak peak of what the cabinet doors look like (in case you didn't know what shaker style cabinets looked like).



Floors:



Now on a different note, I was given two options for paint in my kitchen by a few friends.  Grey or white...as it turns out, I'm just not that kind of girl.  Sorry!  I have chosen this color to paint the walls and I really think that it will look good against those beautiful white cabinets and stainless countertops.  This is Kelly Moore Baby Aqua.




 Finally, here are a couple of textiles I might want to use with my new kitchen look.






I'm having tons of fun with this new kitchen thing and can't wait to show you (after I finally get to see it myself)!



No comments:

Post a Comment