Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Toy!

I don't exactly know who my audience is here, but to those of you who are my audience I do apologize for the long silent treatment.  I'm not angry with you, I haven't quit and yes, I'm still alive.  I just work full time and spend the other 128 hours a week with hubby, sleeping, making invitations for the many requesters and other various life things that must occur.  I'll try to make this a more frequent thing because I know it can drive others crazy.

On another note, I have a new toy!

It's been tons of fun and I haven't even changed any settings.  Yes, I charged the battery, removed an SD card from our other camera (because I haven't even purchased the suggested card, that's getting done today), powered it up and started shooting.  Never touched anything but the power button.  I'm in love.  This camera can make me look good in all the ways that I'm NOT good.

So, these are from my camera and they serve a purpose...





These are chairs that I really like and I have an idea for reupholstering.  Cross your fingers - amateur reupholsterer in the making!

Thanks for bearing with me even when I don't post.


No comments:

Post a Comment